Disqus for e-linguisto

1. Juha and the Donkey


      Juha and the donkey. Let's see what had happened with this amazing character.

Juha and the donkey

       One day a neighbor came to Juha's house and asked, "Will you let me borrow your donkey?" "O best of friends," said Juha, "much as I should like to be of service and assistance to a man so honorable as you, I regret that my donkey is not here today." He had hardly finished speaking when the donkey began to bray. "It appears that I am blessed with good fortune and your donkey is here after all," said the neighbor. "What!" exclaimed Juha, "are you willing to accept the word of my donkey and to doubt me, a man advanced in years, whose beard is white?" 

                           Read Skillfully and enjoy yourself ^_^            

                    

Post a Comment

Designed by OddThemes | E-Linguisto WebSite